July 30, 2007

Moving

Yea so today I decided that I don't like moving. Especially when you are doing it yourself. I also have to say that I don't like my husband's job right now!!! I'm not usually a very negative person, but today I'm feeling pretty bummed about things. First of all I received a call from Scott right after he got into work saying that he is going to be working 12 hours the next two days. (This is because there is a new Costco opening in West Valley on Thursday.) Then we are supposed to start moving on Thursday, and Scott has to work all week!!!!! except Saturday! What is that about?
The other thing that I would like to gripe about at this time is CAN'T ANYBODY CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES AND TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR CLEANING JOB? I swear that I spent three hours earlier today cleaning at least 5 years worth of dust, and while doing that scraping paint off of my plastic base boards. Which are set up in a way that collects more dust at the corners of the walls. That was only my first bathroom. I still have another bathroom, and the kitchen to do. Yea:( It sure would be nice if people took pride in the way things looked around here. (meaning the University Student Apartments, not my family) Anyway sorry to burden you all with the negative feelings right now. I now will change my attitude now that I've gotten this off of my chest. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hate moving too!!! I do not envy your situation at all but just think of how wonderful it is going to be once everything is done and you are all moved in! That may not have helped but you will get there..I promise! We have moved 7 times since we've been married because of my husbands job and most of the time I was doing the bulk of the work. You will get through it-good luck!