For those of you that are interested I have added a link on the right hand side to my photography blog. It is under my other blogs and is called KF Photography . It's still really rough, but I will get it there. Kimbur
That is so great that you are doing photography. I looked at some of your pics and they are really good-how exciting for you! I read your comment on my blog..ya, Kamden was bald for the longest time! He does finally have some hair but it is so blond that in pictures he still looks like a skinhead! Funny!
1 comment:
That is so great that you are doing photography. I looked at some of your pics and they are really good-how exciting for you! I read your comment on my blog..ya, Kamden was bald for the longest time! He does finally have some hair but it is so blond that in pictures he still looks like a skinhead! Funny!
Post a Comment