I need to post some of the funny things Adelle has been saying lately.
About a week ago before we had family prayer Scott asked if there was anything we needed to pray for. He addressed Adelle and asked if any of her friends needed special blessings. She responded with "No, they can bless themselves."
Then earlier this week Adelle was sitting on the counter as I was preparing for dinner. She observed that I had neglected to properly place the handle on a particular pan, I was using, and it was in Lilly's reach. So Adelle moved the handle for me informing me, "So Lilly doesn't get burned."
A couple of days ago we bought a Book of Mormon for Lilly so she would feel included in family scripture study. Adelle kept saying how happy she was that Lilly had her own Book of Mormon, and when it came time for scriptures she turned to Lilly and said, "Do you want to read from your own scriptures?'"
2 comments:
I laughed out loud...they can bless themselves. Funny stuff!
I love this girl! So insightful.
Post a Comment