Reason #1

A hole in the fence is not my problem. (You can no longer see the hole in the fence because they came and fixed it before I could get a picture, but you can see the debris from where some one bashed the fence in. Also where the wood no longer matches.)
Reason #2

A tub full of standing water is not my problem. Granted we needed to shower at the Crawford's Saturday night. (Thanks Crawfords) But hopefully the maintenance men will be around soon to fix it, so I can take a shower in my own shower this morning.
A hole in the fence is not my problem. (You can no longer see the hole in the fence because they came and fixed it before I could get a picture, but you can see the debris from where some one bashed the fence in. Also where the wood no longer matches.)
Reason #2
A tub full of standing water is not my problem. Granted we needed to shower at the Crawford's Saturday night. (Thanks Crawfords) But hopefully the maintenance men will be around soon to fix it, so I can take a shower in my own shower this morning.
I know many people would say that renting is a pain, but living on Campus at the U they are pretty good about getting things fixed around here (at least they have been for us!)
So these types of things that would probably stress me out don't, because I know that some one will fix the problem, so Scott or I don't have to!
No comments:
Post a Comment