Now Lilly's turn.
Lilly is getting bigger by the day and actually has some hair! She talks a lot and definitely has her own personality.
She doesn't sleep very much, which can cause some anxiety for her mother. It is a lot of fun, though, when she is awake when Scott and I go to bed. We usually invite her to play for a few minutes in our bed before she returns to her bed and we all fall asleep.
It's so nice to have a child communicate so well. She tells me when she's hungry, thirsty, wants to be held, and kind of has a sense of humor about things.
She loves to follow her sister around and copy everything she does. It is so funny to hear Adelle say something and Lilly mimic her and laugh. I laugh a lot when those two are together.
Lilly has just discovered how to jump with both feet leaving the floor. I often get the request "Mommy watch" and she musters all her strength to achieve this. (I would have to say that her new phrase of late is "Mommy watch" as she does of variety of things. The hard part is she often does it when I'm driving.)
She also has really shown an huge interest in the male gender. Whenever we go to my parents house the first person she acknowledges, before we get to the door, is Bocca (my dad) then immediately asks for Davy (my brother). She also has a very special relationship with my brother-in-law Matt, and has become less, and less of a "Mama's Girl" and more of a "Daddy's Girl"
1 comment:
The "mommy watch" phase never dies, and sometimes I love that.
Post a Comment