February 29, 2008

Good Karma!

I have to second Shellie on the Good Karma thing. Lately I have felt like I am doing the best that I can with what I have in my life, working really hard, praying a lot, and feeling like things were just not going my way. I just wanted to be given a break. And yesterday we got one.

So many of you know that when Scott and I got married we thought we would jump on the Real Estate band wagon and buy a condo. Mistake #1 it was a one bedroom. Mistake #2 it was in South Salt Lake. Not to bash on SSL. We met many wonderful people living there for almost 3 1/2 years, but it was just somewhere we found that we didn't want to stay. So after putting the condo up for sale and not for sale for about two years, and going through two different Real Estate Agents the condo finally sold, and we lost $11,000.

The past two years we have been putting our every extra penny into this debt, and it has been killing me! (Let's point out that I am an avid shopper, and I stay home most days, which makes me want to shop more.) And lately this debt has been frustrating the heck out of me.

But yesterday we received word that we are going to be able to pay this debt off by April!!!!!!! One month sooner than we had planned!!!

This experience has just been another reminder that our Heavenly Father knows us and is fully aware of our desires, and will grant us our righteous desires in his due time. (Which sometimes can be sooner than we expect! That was a first for me.)

All I have to say is YEA-HOOOOOO!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Yay! I am so happy that has worked out for you guys. Wasn't only a week ago we were discussing that very subject. What a load off!