To your right you can see that the big meaty thing is a Pork Chop (okay you probably can't really tell, but that's what it is.)
When going through the fridge this evening trying to figure out what we all wanted for dinner. I chose left over Enchiladas, Adelle left over Lasagna, Lilly left over Pork Chop. (tonight was left over night) She wouldn't let me cut them up and I just wanted her to eat so this is the verdict. It amazes me that she eats meat the way she does.
When going through the fridge this evening trying to figure out what we all wanted for dinner. I chose left over Enchiladas, Adelle left over Lasagna, Lilly left over Pork Chop. (tonight was left over night) She wouldn't let me cut them up and I just wanted her to eat so this is the verdict. It amazes me that she eats meat the way she does.
1 comment:
love left-over night! never too young for a good pork chop, i say!
Post a Comment