I just looked at my countdown until we are done with school and just became overwhelmed. We have so little time before this chapter of our lives is over. Even though I have complained a lot these past few weeks I am going to miss it!
The thought of leaving our home and our wonderful neighbors, and our ward, I'm sad. I've been doing this for so long I just can't believe we are almost there!!!! I also don't know what I am going to do with myself and my husband.
I'm also a little worried about having him around more. Because the girls and I have a really good groove going on and sometimes when Scott's around things don't go as well. (Mostly because we spend most of our time playing instead of doing the things we should like napping and cleaning. Scott's just a lot of fun to have around!)
I'm sure everything will be just fine it will just take a little adjusting. Right? Any advice from all of you that have gone from College widow to Graduated married woman?
Thanks everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment