February 18, 2008

I have recovered!

Well everyone I have recovered from my last crazy blog. I am doing much better now, and hopefully after these next couple of months pass I can feel like a normal woman. It's just a lot of work having a husband away so much and no money to top that off! It's okay though it just gives me an excuse to spend time with my girls doing nothing, but cuddle. (Because there really isn't anything else to do! You can only clean you house so much that you say I don't want to clean my house anymore! I feel that way right now and my house is suffering. Such is life! And it's so much more fun to cuddle!) I think that the weather improving might help the situation too. Hopefully the girls and I can get out of the house this week to improve our cabin craziness!!!

No comments: