
Because of the transition in Scott quitting his job at Colonial and going back to Costco he had a week off to spend with the girls and I. We figured that we probably wouldn't be able to celebrate our anniversary this year on the date of our anniversary, because of Scott's return to Costco we figured we would take advantage of the week and celebrate!
So Thursday night Scott took me to Rodezio (one of our favorites) and then to the ballet. (I promise everyone I was a ballet dancer for about 10 years, too bad I was never any good)
Any way it was wonderful to go and see the ballet. The best part was it was Scott's idea, and he endured the Ballet. (The man on man pas de deux was too much for both of us.) But he did mention there was one dance that he liked. Needless to say it was a wonderful evening! Thanks Honey!
2 comments:
sounds like a very thoughtful husband going to the ballet and all :) glad you had a fun night out! happy early anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Troy took me to Phantom one year and I thought I was proud of him for sitting through THAT, but I could never get him to sit through a ballet! Way to go scott!
Post a Comment