July 6, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Here are some pictures we took yesterday. We had a family picture day and had a great time. These shots were taken by Scott and myself. There are a lot more, but Matt has those. Anyway there were some good ones and I can't wait to get them printed! It's so much fun having two photographers in the family!
Lilly was done at this point. (We're going backwards)
Pretty Lilly
Sassy Adelle
Lilly and Maga
Something Scott and I do a lot these days. Laugh and look ridiculous doing it (at least I do)
That's me.
So there are a lot of silly pictures of everyone in this post so I guess I better put some silly ones of me too.
The Thinker? No Scott


Our Family (Love family photos when I'm pregnant)
My Sister Amanda
My sister the tiger
Mom and Dad (still in love after almost 28 years)
Davy and Sarah doing what they do best act silly
My little brother isn't he handsome?
Another of Davy
Sarah
And Mom and Dad again.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Very cute pictures, Kimbur! I can't believe how grown-up Adelle and Lilly are getting.