July 29, 2010

Because I was worthless as a mom today...

The G-man was getting his own meals :(
Totally kidding! I did feed him his meals. I promise. I just thought it completely ironic that he was doing this on a day that I pretty much sat all day scrapbooking, playing with music, you know the stuff that doesn't require walking. Needless to say I'm still in a lot of pain, but I did get to the Chiropractor today(and thank you Kacy, I was very impressed). I go back again on Saturday, and hopefully I will be back to myself in the next week or two :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Christensens said...

What a cute boy you have:). Hope your back gets feeling better soon. I have been frequenting the chiropractor lately too! Looks like you are having fun though. Miss you guys!

Kimbur said...

ok "our little family" who are you? i tried to click your profile and nothing and your picture is too small for me to tell. i just want to know who's stalking me :)

Christensens said...

Oh, sorry Kimbur...I thought I signed our names!

Jen and Kjel