July 18, 2010

A story that changed my life.

The above pictured is Elder Hugh B. Brown (1883-1875) of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. (For those of you that didn't know what he looked like. I didn't.) In 1973 the New Era published this story by him and I heard it first when I was living in South Jordan, but I heard it again today and was reminded of the change that took place in my life.

I truly believe that our Father in Heaven knows what's best for us, even when we can't see what's ahead. I'm grateful to a Father that loves me enough to guide my in a way that is best for me and my family, even if it is hard for me. I'm also grateful for an Atonement that is there to help me...carry me while I'm figuring out what my Father has in store for me. I am grateful for this knowledge that I have found through The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it is true, and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.

Photobucket

No comments: