August 9, 2010

My Son's Addiction!

As my girlfriend and I were preparing lunch for our children at my house last week I put Gavin in his high-chair and gave him a small hand-full of goldfish to occupy him while we prepped. I took a box of grapes to the table and didn't give it a second thought. As my friend and I are chatting and prepping in the kitchen she turns to me giving me an odd look and asks..."is he okay on the table?"
Um...no! I must have forgotten to buckle him in because the monkey climbed onto the table to devour, by the fists-full, the delicious red grapes that lay there.

As you can see from the above picture that this particular climb could not have been easy (high-chair to the left). What can I say? The boy loves his fruit! (I'm just grateful he didn't get hurt)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Christensens said...

Saw your Daddy today at Costco, but didn't get a chance to say hi for you:(. In case you hadn't heard (j/k I know you haven't) we too will soon have a baby boy of our own!! Yeah for boys!

Love,
Jen

Anonymous said...

again, i love these pics of him!!! such an adorable boy! I can't believe he stategically climbed from the high chair to the table w/out hurting himself!! smart climber!
-Ann