September 20, 2007

First Dance Class

So as the previous post implied I am not a good mother right now! This morning was Adelle's first dance class of the semester, and I didn't take one lousy picture! Not only that we were about 5 minutes late! I woke up late and that was the end of that!
She did so well though. I have told many of you that the second week of her dance class this summer Miss Kim pulled me aside and informed me of my "free-spirit". But dispite Adelle's free-spirit Miss Kim has been very patient and so good for Adelle. Adelle loves Miss Kim and whenever she is close enough she loves to touch her face! (One way Adelle shows affection)
But today she did her plies with the other girls and really tried hard to concentrate on what was going on she waited her turn and did everything (within Adelle's capabilities) that she was supposed to! Which was surprising because of her 4 week break she still kept up and listened to instructions. I'm so proud of her!

4 comments:

Brock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brock said...

Kimbur
I have been meaning to tell you that this is by far this is coolest blog I have ever seen! We love spying on you guys from time to time. Your pictures are always amazing.
-The Solanos

Michelle said...

Hey you! I'm sorry I didn't call when we were there. We only came for 5 days and for 2 of them we were with my Dad in Logan. The other 3 were spent with Bryan's family waiting for his brother's baby to be born. It was a short, crazy fun time! Hopefully next time we can come for longer!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).