September 4, 2007

New Schedule

So I haven't been posting as often as I would like these days. I have myself on a good schedule and I don't schedule myself time to blog everyday because some days I have nothing to blog about. Anyway, yesterday the girls, Scott and I went to the Aquarium in Sandy. (I didn't take pictures, what is the matter with me? You would think a photographer like myself would have the thing plastered to me, but unfortunately I'm fashion conscious too, and I don't like having the heavy thing around my neck all the time)
Well we had lots of fun and ran into the Rasmussens. Adelle's favorite part was petting the rays, but I don't know if she enjoyed petting them as much as just splashing in the water. Lilly was afraid of them, which I expected. But these creatures were so funny. They would come right up to the edge of the petting pool and almost jump out to get you to pet them, it was hilarious! Scott said that they reminded him of dogs, most of them were that friendly!
After the Aquarium we went to Macey's to get ice cream cones. (Which Scott and I regretted today when Adelle was puking it up!) So after ice cream we came home to put the girls to bed and Adelle was struggling, so Scott told her to dream of the fish so when I was brushing my teeth after she had gone to bed she came out and told me "I'm having a fish dream," and then went right back to bed! That girl makes me laugh so much!

No comments: