September 11, 2007

Truly the Joys in Life!!

So briefly, I just want everyone to know how much I love my life!!! There are so many reasons why. I have wonderful children, a wonderful husband, only 9 months left of being a college-student-widow, and I am me!!! I feel like I am becoming the person that I want to be!! It has taken a while, but I feel like I'm finally getting it!
I don't know why, but after Adelle was born I really loved being a Domestic Engineer, but I felt like something was missing. But when Adelle turned about 18 months I finally got into the groove of not working in the work place, (and ask my employers I am much better suited to be a Domestic Engineer!) but shortly there after we lost our car, and we were trying to sell our small condo, trying to get pregnant, and then finally did, I fell into depression. I struggled for a a couple of months and finally came to the point where I was functioning normally, but not to the best of my ability. So after Lilly was born I thought for sure I would bounce quickly back, but I didn't. I feel like I have struggled the past 17 months to get me back. But after we moved here to the townhouses I feel a change has come over me, and I feel like me again!!
It is the greatest feeling in the world!! The best part about it is that I appreciate so much what I have, because of the time that I didn't have what I wanted, and that was a together woman who does what's best for her and her family!! It's such a wonderful feeling to be me, and enjoy my family, my job, and everything that is the most important! That is truly a Joy in my Life!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Kimbur, I'm really glad to hear that you are so happy and that you enjoy life so much. You always seem happy to me though, but reading that you really are is even better. =)

Josh and Juli said...

What a great attitude! We can all learn a lesson from it.