February 13, 2008

If I only had an extra $500

Today has been a hard day for me. It's snowing outside after we had two or three days of beautiful weather. Then Scott tells me today we have $10 of grocery money left over to last us until next Friday! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The frustrating part is that I have to be the one to get creative over the next eight days and listen to everyone complain (myself included) that there is nothing to eat, because there isn't.

O'well, I also have a long list of things that I would like to buy to curb my insanity and get me a little more organized. I would like to share that list with you now (if you care keep reading, if not sorry about my whinniness)

1. A dishwasher. My dishes would always be done if I had a dishwasher (whether it be Scott or a machine I don't care. I just hate doing the dishes) Having dirty dishes also makes me not want to clean the rest of my house. I don't know why.
2. Toy orgainizers. The ones you find at Lowe's and Target with the colorful bins. To organize crazy toys in the basement
3. $100 to buy my girls a play kitchen for Easter. I've been wanting one for a while now, and have budgeted $20 to get one off KSL.com, but I'm having a hard time finding one that I want in that price range. It sure would be nice to go to Toys R Us and just buy one! (if any of you reading sees one of theses kitchens for around $20 please let me know)
4. Binders to organize my Franklin Day Planner Pages. I've mentioned many times how I LOVE to be organized, but to organize my being organized! Am I crazy?
5. A long list of Mary Kay products to clear up my skin! I HATE HORMONES!!!! (Maybe that's why I'm acting the way that I am today?) By the way some of those products are to make me look pretty, ie: eye shadow, lip liner, etc.
6. More bins to fill the shelf I already have in the girls rooms (organizational freak!)
7. My good hair elastics that I get at Shopko or Wal-Mart for $3 or $4 instead of the cheep one's that I sometimes get at the Dollar store that don't hold my fine hair in place.
8.
A pedicure, manicure, eyebrow waxing, teeth whitening (that gets really complicated if you would like ask me about it sometime), and a hair cut! Along with my John Freida Hair care products that I can no longer find at Wal-Mart or Target. Looking on the John Freida Website says that I can find their products at Walgreens, and Rite Aid. There's going to be one angry customer if she can't find them after living with out them for months (I lost track how long) By the way I don't EVER go to Walgreens or Rite Aid.

And my husband thought he married a low maintenance woman. Boy was he wrong.

Mom and Dad you can stop laughing now.

I feel much better now having shared with the world that I wish I had about $500!

Thank you for your time

2 comments:

Missy said...

It's nice to vent. Some day when Scott's making the big buck you laugh at this post and remember how fun the hard times are.

Anonymous said...

i think it is oh so healthy to have concrete ideas on what you would do if you did have the extra $.