A few funny things about Adelle in the past week.
On Wednesday of last week Scott, the girls and I were walking home from Institute with the Crawfords. Now we were walking across the parking lot and I told Adelle that she needed to hold someone's hand while she crossed the street. So she marched right up to Joe and held his hand the rest of the way home. Then at the Ward Luau on Friday I caught them holding hands again. Adelle are you at that stage already?
Then on Friday we got Adelle a new pair of sunglasses. The rule is, the sunglasses stay in the car, so every time we get in the car she asks for her sunglasses, day or night. (Then tells me I should wear mine whether I can see or not.) Last night when we were leaving my grandparents house she asked for her sunglasses, and then fell asleep. (I wish I had my camera.) I think that gives a new meaning to "I wear my sunglasses at night"!
Then she has picked up this new saying from my neighbor Sherrie-"I'm so in love with _______"and she fills in the blank. When Scott left for work this morning and as he was shutting the door Adelle looks at me and says "I'm so in love with your husband." It's a good thing that she's only four and he is her dad or else "them be fightin' words."
I love Adelle!
1 comment:
I'm glad she picked a good one to copy. I've heard Soph say, "I'm just freakin' out right now."
Post a Comment