Who would have thought that bowling for free would cause CHAOS in a small bowling alley. Okay probably a lot of people, but last night I decided (with a massive headache) to brave the crowds with two girls in tow and go to the ASUU free bowling at the Union building. We rode the shuttle down because Scott had the car and he was to meet us there when he got off of work. We arrived about 15 minute early and we were not the first ones there. Within 15 minutes it turned into a zoo!!! There were so many people, and the bowling alley is tiny. The biggest problem was amidst the chaos my girls were running around trying to steal other people's balls, play with the balls that were coming back from hitting the pins, and Lilly's fingers were pinched and I spent probably 5 minutes trying to console her. Anyway we had fun by the end and were so grateful to get out of the mad house.
Here is a two part video of Adelle getting a spare!
Part I
Part II
2 comments:
Now that's impressive. Way to go Adelle! Fun activity.
I'm glad it ended up being fun, but I hate big crowds so I can understand the chaos. I love your stories about your girls. They are pretty funny!
Post a Comment