So I just wanted to take a second and tell you all how I'm doing. Well let's just say the girls are far more interesting. I'm fine, but really boring. My day usually consists of sleeping in and being a mom, not very glamorous (as many of you know), but I really do love it!
I've made three goals this week to, hopefully, make me a better mom. (For this week anyway)
The first is no TV for me. I find myself wasting so much time watching nothing!
The second is listen to only uplifting music. You know the stuff that soothes the soul, Enya, Classical etc.
The third is be home by 5:00 p.m. I find myself not being a very good mom, when we all roll into the house at 8 or 9 o'clock rushing bed time and not focusing on my girls, but more I can't wait for them to go to bed so I can watch such and such a show.
So after setting these goals for myself yesterday and living it the first day I have to say I'm exhausted! I've forgotten how much work it is to be a real mom instead of just a pregnant woman that has two kids you have to feed and make sure they don't hurt anyone. Owell the end is near. And then I'll be even busier with three kids.
It's a good thing I love it!
1 comment:
Hang in there Kimbur. I like the goals and love the little things the girls say. I also can't let my little guys' funny one-liners go without writing them down. I have a list I keep adding to on my fridge. Where do I store them all? There are too many!! Excited for your third.
Post a Comment