
I love Looney Tunes. I remember watching it as a child with my dad and him laughing his guts out! As I have grown i have had the opportunity to share mine and my dad's love for Looney Tunes with my girls.
On New years day this year the Cartoon Network had a marathon on Looney Tunes, and thankfully, to my parents DVR, they recorded the entire thing. Now when we go to my parents the first thing adelle asks for is to watch Looney tunes. She has become very familiar with the classics of Looney Tunes and one of her favorites (as well as mine) is "What's Opera Doc?" If you are not familiar with this Looney tune it is the one where Elmer Fud is dressed up as a Vicking and is chasing Bugs as they sing different pieces from Richard Wagners operas.
A couple of days ago the new IHOP commercial for their strawberry pancakes (or something) came on and the most famous piece of music in the cartoon is also the theme music of this commercial. So being effected the way she is and having the incredible memory that Adelle has I hear her singing along to the music of the commercial:
"Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit."
Funny how music effects this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment