May 21, 2009

Adellesims

Saturday night last week we came home and our landlords were outside on their porch.  Adelle then went up to say hello to the kids, and we discovered that their little boys tooth was pulled by his mother leaving a small gap where the tooth was.

When Adelle asked to see why he had a piece of toilet paper in his mouth, she looked into his mouth seeing the small gap, turned to his mother and said:

"I would not have done that if I were you"


Another Looney Tune quote of the day

As running around the yard "Good thing we have Blue Cross"

A few nights ago Adelle was giving us so much trouble going to bed keeping Scott and I awake until 11:00 pm (and we have early church, not good for a pregnant woman).

Then at about 7:00 am Adelle came and climbed into bed with Scott giving him a big kiss saying:

"Sorry Daddy for crying so much last night, and keeping you awake."

No comments: