
Not one of my favorites of Dr. Laura. I don't know why but I had a hard time getting into it at first. I think it might have been my veiw on God and Jesus Christ and hers (She being Jewish and I'm a Latter-Day-Saint). But I was also suprised as to how much the two religions have in common (I knew nothing about the Jewish faith other than they don't belive Jesus Christ is the Son of God). Once I did get into it I did like it. She had a lot of really good advice, there were some quotes that I absolutely loved! It made me think how much better life would be for everyone if we followed the commandments a little more closely.
But I don't know if it was my pregnant brain or not, but I was sure glad I finished it and could move onto something more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment