a full closet of clean clothes. All color coordinated in the same sequence of a rainbow. (don't judge me I know I'm quirky) Now what is one of your favorite things?
That's hilarious! I do the same thing so we can be quirky together. I tend to dress for my mood so it helps when it's color coordinated. I also do short sleeve to long sleeve in the color group as well :)
Um you closet is one of my favorite things. I'm just going to pretend that it's mine. Freshly cleaned bathrooms is at the top of my list or a recently emptied dishwasher since I dislike both of those chores so much. If I'm being totally honest though, ice cream is my favorite. :)
I'm crazy about my closet too, but in a different way. I have a bunch of black shirts, and I can't have them bundled together at all. So my closet looks like black, red, black, orange, black, yellow... I'd hate to lose a black shirt :)
Oh, man, I just wish I could be as quirky as you awesome women! I'm lucky if the laundrey's even done, let alone put away! Oh, one of my favorite things is a clean kitchen!
4 comments:
That's hilarious! I do the same thing so we can be quirky together. I tend to dress for my mood so it helps when it's color coordinated. I also do short sleeve to long sleeve in the color group as well :)
Um you closet is one of my favorite things. I'm just going to pretend that it's mine. Freshly cleaned bathrooms is at the top of my list or a recently emptied dishwasher since I dislike both of those chores so much. If I'm being totally honest though, ice cream is my favorite. :)
I'm crazy about my closet too, but in a different way. I have a bunch of black shirts, and I can't have them bundled together at all. So my closet looks like black, red, black, orange, black, yellow... I'd hate to lose a black shirt :)
Oh, man, I just wish I could be as quirky as you awesome women! I'm lucky if the laundrey's even done, let alone put away!
Oh, one of my favorite things is a clean kitchen!
Post a Comment