I found instructions for recovering a camera strap at
Make It and Love It and I thought..."what a cute idea"... so
I, of course needed a cute camera strap too!


I love my buttons! I thought it might also be cute to add a flower or a bow. Somebody should try it and let me know what they think!

Then here's me wearing said strap & camera after my Groove class (hence the messy hair, and the make-up is from the previous day. Nice huh?) Anyway I wish I wasn't so tall and busty because the strap seems really short when I wear it, but that's me tall and busty :)
(By the way if you want to know my shirt says "who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?")
1 comment:
I love this! You are so crafty! Do you sew? I am going to try to get back into sewing, and having a sewing buddy would be awesome. :)
Post a Comment