I don't know where I've been the past few days...oh yes I have trying to soak up as much summer that the kids and I have left! We've been having a lot of fun the past week, but I'm afraid that I need to get us all back on a schedule over the next two weeks because Adelle starts school on the 23rd. I've mixed emotions, sad that swimming, late nights, long drives, no schedules will be over soon. But I am happy about getting back on a schedule, getting more projects done, getting to the gym more... :)Anyway this is not why I am posting. I have a long list of things that I want to post, but unfortunately I need to take some more time to post them, (my new bedroom, chore charts I made, Gavin's tie I made, Father's day...hello that was forever
ago!... I know.) and I don't have the time right now. So later, but I would like to post a few of my favorite things these days!
First is...
My "summer" Fragrance, Hailey by Aeropostale! I found this "smell" through my sister who wore it once and my husband said "Sarah you smell good." It was right then I had to have it! You see our entire marriage (almost eight years now) Scott and I have never agreed on a scent that he and I both like, and I want to smell good for my hubby. I like a more flowery smell and he likes the "old lady" musky smell (no offence to all who like a musky smell. It's just not my thing. By the way Scott, my mom, and sister say that the flowery smell is "old lady" funny how we all have different opinions :)
Next is..(my life saver!)

The Venus Breeze Razor!! I am a shaver! My sister tried doing the whole leg waxing thing for me, but I could not stand the two or so weeks of hairy legs! Anyway you will rarely see me with unshorn legs. (Even in the winter.) The thing that I love about this razor is I get to skip the whole shave gel, struggle to keep my balance while keeping the water off of my lather, "game" whose end prize is missed spots and usually only half a shave (rarely above the knees). I get in the shower, never leaving my warm stream of water and get the "shaving job" done! (My shower is really small so you can probably imagine that "game" being quite interesting to see...hmmm... Just don't imagine me naked...Better yet don't imagine it at all!)
And next..

I love this mascara! It doesn't come off with my sweat, at the pool or when I cry (unless I rub my eyes) but when I do want it off it comes off easily! Not like waterproof mascara that you should probably have lazered off because of the thick, hard crusty gunk it puts on your lashes.
Then lastly but not leastly...

1 comment:
Kimbur, you are so funny! Those sound like some great smells! I'm with you on the flowery smells. Jared and I both love those kind, also the fruity ones.
Anyway, thanks for sharing a few of your favorite things!
Post a Comment