October 25, 2011

I have been very naughty…

so I was sent to time out this past weekend…

that is.

I was so privileged to spend an amazing weekend with an amazing group of women. We laughed…cried…hugged (even those who are not huggers)…but most of all we were uplifted.

Here are a couple of my favorite quotes…

 

“This is your journey. Do it your way”

Marjorie Pay Hinkley

“She that is too busy to pray is busier than the Lord wants her to be”

Mariama Kallon

“If the only goal is to go back, then why did we come?”

Brad Wilcox

“The ultimate is not us seeing Christ, but that Christ sees His countenance in us”

Brad Wilcox quoting a missionary that served under him in Chile.

This weekend was truly wonderful and just what the doctor ordered!

signature

 

 

…and Angela don’t worry the silly picture I have of you I didn’t post, but I am keeping it for good measure. Wahahahahah!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the pictures what a great way to remember the trip. One quote I really liked was from Laurel Christensen. "Don't you DARE be the one thing standing in your way!"
I am so glad I got to go it was a great weekend!!