I have been one project completing fool the past couple of weeks.
I took a little time off when both girls went to school to get into “groove” of things. (I still feel I haven’t figured it out but we’re still “groovy” anyway ha, ha. Ok lame joke)
This little ditty I am very proud of.
Have you seen the super simple, modern, framed “LOVE” that has been popping up here, there and everywhere? You can fine one here and a whole bunch here.
I thought to myself “Let’s get with the times and jump on this trend, because I can totally do this on Photoshop!” So I did.

Isn’t she purty? So I framed her.

And maybe someday hang her on my wall. But for now on my dresser is where she will sit.
Now you all can know what Scott and I are all about…awwww! (mush mush, gush gush!)
No comments:
Post a Comment