October 12, 2011

Like I Need…

one more thing to waste my time on. But I came across Design Seeds (am I just behind the times or something?) and I am IN LOVE!! Seriously get me a marriage license I want to marry this blog. Here are a couple of my favorites

It is totally funny that I came across this site because I have been agonizing over my home’s color scheme. You see I have decided to simplify. (Ironic I know. I can just hear Scott’s voice in my head “Doesn’t that make it more complicated when you agonize over it?”)

Simplify. I want to simplify. Remember I want to be this lady who has like 4 colors in her house. So here are my two favorites (I can’t be too simple)…

Color scheme 2

But I had to modify them slightly to accommodate my bright personality…

Color scheme 3

Color scheme 4

Yes I am fully aware that there are three shade of pink in these pictures. What can I say “I like pink.”

How I’m going to incorporate a little boys room and a man’s room in these colors.I.not.sure.yet. But I know I will figure it out

signature

No comments: