I don't know what it is, but somehow Scott and I are raising two Mexicans. Lilly and Gavin have always had a love of things with a Latin flavor.
I remember when Lilly was 18 months old we were in the car and I was scanning the radio stations. I came across the the Spanish station and continued on, but as the channel changed Lilly said “hey”. I then tuned back into the station and looked in my rear view mirror to see my little girl shaking it in the back seat.
Lilly is also one who has no trouble with spice. There have been multiple occasions where we are eating something on the spicy side and Lilly eats it gladly, when Adelle is complaining of the spice.
And Gavin too! That boy every time we get in the car he requests my Zumba music. But this was the shocker to me. Scott was having a snack and pulled out the chips and salsa.
Gavin then climbed onto Scott's lap requesting chips, and then the salsa or “dip”. Scott was like this is “too hot, spicy” but the boy insisted. Scott relented thinking he was going to start crying because of discomfort but the boy requested “more”.

Sometimes I wonder if these kids should be living south of the border :)
No comments:
Post a Comment