As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka: Mormon) I like to claim The Mormon Tabernacle Choir as my Choir. If you are not familiar with the Choir they are AMAZING! So amazing in fact that they are a Grammy and Emmy award winning choir. They were also called “America's Choir” by Ronald Reagan.
Anyway they have a weekly broadcast on television on Sunday Mornings. (I have yet to find how to watch it here in Maryland other than getting the BYU channel on cable.) This Sunday was obviously special and they did a fantastic tribute. (I was able to watch the broadcast on youtube, but because of copyright it was taken down.)

They released the Tribute as a digital album entitled “9/11: Rising Above”. You can download it on iTunes (I did). In your iTunes search put the title of the album and it should take you there. You can also find the iTunes link here: http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/

No comments:
Post a Comment