September 9, 2011

Name That Price!!!!

After my Costco run yesterday the G-man and myself had some time to kill before naptime. And you remember in my last post about how I'm a shop-o-holic? Well Costco is close to the mall in these parts so I thought I'll go see what I can see. And I saw the above sign and just had to check it out!

One of the first places I stopped was the denim wall because I need a second pair of jeans for the fall, and I love the way the Sweetheart style fits because it covers my hiney like no other jeans do. Well their denim was of coarse 40% off making the jeans like 17 bucks and some change!

Then OF COURSE I had to check out the Clearance section because that is where the deals are! So I mosied on over to a section of purple and grabbed this beauty.
(Terrible picture I know. And WOW cheesy! Next time I'll just take a picture of the shirt not on me. It took me forever to get that shot)

And guess how much it was? No...really...guess.

$10? Lower
$5? Lower
$3, $2, $1? Lower, Lower, Lower!!!!

Want me to tell ya?








$.30...yessiree that is a decimal between that dollar sign and that three. That cute tee shirt cost me thirty cents! Whahoo!

Now you wanna know what one does with a 30 cent tee shirt? Weeeellllllllll...(Okay that's not my exact tee shirt, but you get the gist)




...a turquoise hoodie and with matching shoe would be cute...






...or maybe jeans and a long necklace...







...yellow and purple were made for each other...







...but this is what I think I'm going to do with it!

Now head on down to your local Old Navy Outlet and see if you can find a $.30 shirt :)

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Photobucket

No comments: