August 25, 2007

Back to Normal?

So I think that my life is going to go back to normal now. I hope. So I thought I would let you all know what we have been up to this week.
Today we got home from Midway, Utah from a Leadership Retreat with our Ward. It was wonderful to get away from the girls for a few hours and to get closer to the people that Scott and I work with at church. The best part of the retreat is when Scott succumbed to the peer pressure of Chris Takemori and Braden McBride and got into the hot tub with not his swim suit, but his levis! (Although Braden never got in)
Then the previous days we were in Park City relaxing and playing, and having a great time with my family. We mostly swam, and hung out in the hot tub. On Wednesday we went on the Alpine Coaster. It was so fun. It was really scary too, because we went at night when it was dark. On my way up to the top of the ride two dear jumped across the track. It was really cool, but a little unnerving, thinking about coming down really fast and possibly hitting one of those dear. Then on Thursday we went to the zoo with my dad and sister, which was nice because it has been a long time since my dad has been to the zoo. The girls really enjoyed having their Bacca there to enjoy the zoo with them.
So we had a great vacation and will be looking forward to next year when, hopefully, we will go to Disneyland and Newport Beach!!! Yeah!!!
Also on a side note Scott received a phone call from Roger Gould (the guy that will hopefully be hiring Scott for this other American Express job) when we got home today. I will keep you all updated on how that all works out and let you all know when Scott will be getting a new job!

No comments: