August 26, 2007

Shoes

For those of you that don't know my Lilly is obsessed with SHOES!!!! Any time she finds a pair of shoes she brings them to me and dances until I put the shoes on her feet. This morning she brought me my favorite pair of pink pumps and was very insistent on my wearing them, as she already had on her white flip-flops.
But tonight has to be one of my favorite Lilly shoe stories. When Scott went in to check on the girls before we were on our way to bed (I know, I've been to bed once tonight but I couldn't sleep) Lilly was fast asleep on her bed with a book right by her side (which is another funny thing that she does every time she goes to sleep, she's like her mom, reading helps her wind down and go to sleep) and also by her side is a her pair of black shoes. Now those shoes were snug in her closet when I left the room tonight. She went into her closet and got out those shoes and snuggled them until she went to sleep! I just had to laugh because that is my Lilly. Loves her shoes!

No comments: