August 9, 2007

Lagoon!

Since our family hasn't done anything really fun and extravagant this year kind of on a whim we went to Lagoon on Wednesday. Last week we wanted to go, but realized that we were moving so we put it off for a week. We totally talked it up and told Adelle that it was just like Disneyland (that's a laugh). We told her that because she has been asking about Disneyland all year ever since she saw a commercial on television. Thank heavnen's she doesn't know the difference.
Anyway so we were packing up getting ready to go, and everything is going smoothly. We went to Costco and bought our discount tickets, and we were on our way.
We get to the parking lot and Adelle sees the giant Ferris Wheel and asks to go on that first. So we start walking through the park and she asks to ride about a dozen other things; the sky coaster, the rocket, you know all the things that she is too little to ride; so we convince her to go on the Ferris Wheel like we originally planned.
Well we get on this huge ride, and begin to take pictures, well come to find out I have left the memory card at home in the computer. So we stayed at the park for a couple of hours and when we went to get dinner we bought another memory card. A two gig. I have no idea what I am going to do with all that space. (I guess I will use it with all the pictures I take.) Nothing ever goes down without a hitch when I am in charge.
So here are some pictures of the fun things that we did at Lagoon.


Here is Adelle on the Dragonfly!


Waiting for the Train. (Lilly didn't like waiting very much)


Adelle on the
Train




Lilly on the
Train


In the tunnel

Contemplating
the Train
(with hat Hair)



Posing Adelle


Riding the Sky tram


Lilly trying to get off of a ride before it began. She wasn't afraid she just didn't want to sit and wait anymore.


Adelle riding in an airplane






On the Merry-go-round





Mommy and Adelle on the Paratroopers

This is Adelle at her favorite
part of the park. The water fountain


Here is our tired family at the end of a big Day!!








2 comments:

Michelle said...

You have such a cute little family! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Josh and Juli said...

How fun! I bet those girls, especially Adelle, will have some memories to last a lifetime.