August 24, 2007

The Verdict (for now)

Well all of you that have been awaiting this news. We are not moving to Boise Idaho. Yeah!!! We are both very relieved. They hired a guy that already lives in Boise. I'm disappointed that we won't be making more money now, but Scott has made a great impression on Jim, and Jim is going to recommend him for another job so he can "refine his sales skills". Also we will be able to finish school in the spring, and still possibly make more money, if Scott get this other job.
So, Sarajane you still have your Education Councilor, Bishop you still have a Clerk, Manda you still have a head to do hair on (he, he) and Mom and Dad you grand kids aren't moving away!
So the other good new is American Express is thinking about expanding their operation in Salt Lake City, and Jim told Scott that if they do he is the guy they are going to hire.
The other good new is... I'll be able to hang pictures and make my townhouse a home!!!! Yeah I'm so excited that my life has finally settled after a month of chaotic feelings. Thank you all for your support and patience!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're staying and you'll be our neighbor for this entire year!

Josh and Juli said...

I'm glad you're staying, too! I can totally understand what you were feeling about going, but not wanting to leave family and friends behind. I've never been in that situation, but I hope that if I ever am, I can be as supportive as you have been and be ready to make the sacrifice. But I'm glad you're staying!

Sherrie said...

Sounds like a win/win for you guys! I'm so happy that you'll be our neighbor for at least a year longer! Congratulations.

Somramthom said...

ME'SA LOVE'SA YOU'SA!!!
Yes, that is my impression of Jar Jar Binks. Anyway, I can't convey to you the immense roller-coaster "feelings" trip this announcement put me through. Mostly because I never even knew that there was a chance you would move. Hence, my heart groaned with depths of sadness comparable to the physical depths of the Mariana Trench. However, upon visiting your blog, and viewing the most recent post, I was quickly relieved of the pains that harrowed my soul for what seemed like an unending period of time. Thus, from normal, to sad, to happy. Roller-coaster. Get it....?

Jenny M said...

Kimbur,

I am SO glad to hear that! Your life WAS so crazy for the past month. I am sooo happy for you that you will be able to hang up pictures and make your place a home now :)
Sounds like Scott has an bright future ahead of him!

Love,

Jenny