September 7, 2011

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I'm back!!!!!! (and I think busier.THAN.EVER.!)
These last six months have been a blurrrrrr, but I'm so glad to be back in my little blog world. (If you have been following me and have seen random pictures of clothes/objects/accesories/etc, you will have to excuse my Polyvore addiction:) What's Polyvore you ask? Well...it explains it a bit here. But let us focus here... blurry six months.)

Okay here we go. "Six Months In A Minute" (spoken like world news in a minute)

-Brother, Sisters, Nephew came
-Got Zumba licensed
-Scott went to Ireland (and Minnesota, but that's not quite as cool. He did see the Mall of America though)
-Discovered Katy Perry and re-discovered my love for Maroon 5
-Also discovered its ok to listen to sexy music (more on that later *wink)
-Brother got mission call to Little Rock, AK (go south!)
-Had three photoshoots (one of which was kind of a wedding, a family shoot that needed to be finished by.the.end.of.that.week, the other I'm still working on...oops)
-Went to Myrtle Beach forthefirsttime (LOVED IT!! READY TO MOVE THERE)
-Saw Fireworks at the White House
-Reached my 50lb mark!!!!
-Fell in love with the show "Switched at Birth"
-Waiting for "Make it or Break" it to return (ABC Family would you get on it?)
-Went to Utah (Now that was a blurry vacation...couldn't tell you what we did...oh yeah...said "see ya later" to my brother for two years as he went off to the MTC!)
-Gavin started potty training (We have yet to finish his training though...hmm)
-Girls went to school (Yes that girl is plural. I have two girls in school now.)
-School starts at 8:00 a.m. :(
-Had an 6.0 Earthquake
-Experienced a Hurricane 4 days after the Earthquake (It was more like a tropical storm for us)
-I have done NO projects in my house! (I'm not kidding. Today was the first time in whoknowshowlong I cleaned my fridge)

Couple O' Pics...
Boogie Board Queen and Who needs swim trunks they just chafe!
Bada Bing Bada Boom...

that's "Six Months In A Minute."
Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda said...

so I just realized why we are meant to be friends well a couple things. YOU blog and I love blogging,you like katy perry and maroon 5, and your wording on your post made me laugh. A great way to start the day off. congratulations on the 50lb mark that is awesome.

Unknown said...

Totally love Switched at Birth and Make it or Break It!! I also totally love that you love them too so I am not the only grown adult mesmerized by a teenage-angst-filled show. :)

Bad news...we're not moving back to Maryland anymore. Brian's rotation date got officially switched to December so we're going to straight to our next post. We will be in town for a visit for a week or two, though, and we will definitely get together then. Do you think you guys would like to go out for fondue?

Sherrie said...

Oh, the girls are so grown up! And, I want to hear more about the 50lb mark... I'm jealous! You can call me anytime to talk about sexy music *wink

Sharee said...

So I just discovered Switched at birth a few weeks ago. I really like it. I hope you don't mind me stalking you!